If you are looking to increase your mobility in order to enhance your yoga, pilates or general movement, then look no further. This seminar is taking place at Akasha Wellness Studio (home of Mindfully Active Physio) in Bishops Stortford, on Saturday 6th October between 1-3pm.
The hips, pelvis and spine are such integral parts of our body, but how often do we take the time to really focus on giving them some attention and care?
This 2 hour seminar led by highly experienced Sports Physiotherapist, James Boyd of Mindfully Active Physio, will:
• help you to understand how the body moves and how we can become more efficient movers
• help you to understand relevant anatomy and how it can impact your movement
• help you to self-identify areas of tightness/restriction
• help you to understand how you can enhance these areas and gain some practical techniques to develop your mobility
• Stretch and strengthen your spine
• Understand how different exercises can benefit you
The seminar is consists of both educational and practical content so come prepared to move and stretch, and also to have a bit of fun!
To book onto this seminar, follow the link below. There are only a few spaces left, so book now to avoid missing out.